Thursday, December 4, 2014

Health rant


To all those people who complain about obesity, time to scream out my frustration!!!

 

There are impoverished people whose kids are considered obese because the parents just really don't know WHAT to make, or have no time and energy. So they get easy premade stuff which isn't healthy. I know, because that is what I do and it is the norm for others in my class of people.

 

All you people who don't live check to check, and all you people who don't have to guess which bill to short so the mouths in the house can be fed, are the ones out there bellyaching about bad health in this country and blaming the parents. STOP judging without knowing all the facts. Many people don’t have college careers available. Many people have learning problems. Many have had some event or other strike, keeping them from higher goals. We are willing to learn. So instead of derision, think of teaching.  

 

People (the ones who can cook and love it even) swear it's cheaper and healthier to make things yourself then buy prepackaged processed foods. Great, so show me how!!! (Without a million and fifty steps per meal) and without charging us for this help. We obviously don’t have the money. That is the point of our buying cheap foods.

 

I have always wanted a site that would cater to helping people who just can't seem to learn cooking (I would be happier cleaning out the litter box with my bare hands...I hate cooking that much).

Fast, easy, UNCOMLICATED full healthy meals on a crazy teeny tiny budget. (Meaning I can't afford to pay any site for their services)

 
I have, what I believe, is a great idea for a site to help with this because I know I just can't possibly be the only person on our planet of over 7 BILLION people who need this kind of help. Are you interested? Do you need help or want to help?

If a site could be created and placed out there to target these people who CAN'T afford to pay for ANYTHING else, I believe THAT is how you would help reduce the obesity problem in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment